Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Angel

By chance, I met you when I least expected to.
I knew that you were my Angel and you knew it too.
When our eyes met, our hearts fluttered.
When we touched, we made sparks.
In a flash, my world was perfect and everything made sense.
The compliment to my being and partner of my life, you induced the success and joy that I was destined.
The vessel of my legacy, you are my entrance into fatherhood.
The defining moment of my manhood, your comfort tests my responsibility; your love demands my attention and your respect requires my fidelity.
You are my Angel; my special gift from above.
Thank you for loving me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This epitomizes the wonders and mysteries of love and life. You have a plan and in an instant, the whole course of your life can change (for the better or worse). In this case as the writer pens it... it is a wonderful unexpected addition to his life.n Kudos to the man who sincerly appreciates a good woman and acknowledges her impact on his life. As humans, we all want to feel that we are needed and that we have purpose.

santadios said...

Read it all now,and I can only say that,you have a beautiful mind.Any woman will be elated at the prospect of being showered with these words,and men can get out of a lot more jams with half the stuff here...I envy your talent,but more I envy her...the inspiration....ever thought of doing more than leaving these classics lying around,you might be surprised with how far you can go with them...just a thought...in all...beautiful,inspiring work.