Thursday, September 11, 2008

Save Me

I long for your touch and the warmth of your presence in my life again. Since I followed the cold and dark path of excitement and lust away from you, the sun has not shone on me at all.
My soul believes that I can be saved by your forgiveness and rescued with your love….. a love that rests above, on the cliff of my valley.
What I ask for is a treasure that must be freed from a jungle of darkness, pain and shame planted by my foolishness and wrongdoing. What I ask for is a treasure in and of itself.
My heart screams to be soothed by the softness of your words and caressed by the affections of your eyes.
My heart sits cold and alone in the prison of shame and sorrow hoping for the rescue that is your love.
Banished from the joys of love and imprisoned by the fruit of my infidelity, my heart faces a sentence of loneliness, despair and guilt imposed by your absence but sanctioned by my actions.
Save me! Yours is the only love that can release me from the darkness that has been my shelter since we parted.
Take my hand, I am reaching for you.

3 comments:

oso pimping said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

A little heartbroken here, are we?

oso pimping said...

...so if you are really like the guy in your note, i envy your girlfriend :-)
I think the note is really well written + provocative. Made me think long and hard - trus stuff!
I write as well, but much too shy to put on FB..
Take care of you and keep writing