Monday, September 15, 2008

Gratitude

I am thankful to you for your company and Love. With you I have another reason to give God praise and thanks.
By your side I have not lacked affection nor have I noticed the hardships and sadness that accompany life.
By your side I have realized the value and measure of manhood and am alive and fulfilled.
To you I offer my love in gratitude for your presence in my life.
Your love has sheltered me from the storms of loneliness and braced me against the force of rejection.
Your love has nourished my desire for love and strengthened my resolve for goodness.
Your love transformed a jaded, broken and shallow man into a noble and righteous King.
It is by your love that I am who I am.
It is by your love that I can love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is really pretty. This is something a groom would say to his bride on their wedding day.

Mo - Lagos said...

Lovely piece, seems too lovely to be for a human. Sounds like a piece to the one that gives essence to our being.

Anonymous said...

Very romantic. Who ever inspired this one must be very special.

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!!!