Friday, October 24, 2008

Always

My darling and my love, there are few guarantees in life but this I promise you:
I will always like you and I will always make you laugh.
I will always think that you are pretty and I will always think that you are funny.
I will never tire of talking to you and I will always want to know how you feel.
I will always consider your position and I will always value your opinion.
I will always support you and I will always believe in you.
I will always flatter you and I will never tire of your company.
I will always protect you and I will never harm you.
I will always wipe away your tears and I will always cheer you up.
I will always love you and I will always respect you.
I will always feel like the luckiest man on earth and it will always be because of you.
All these things I vow to you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love It!!!!!!!!!!!