Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Falling in love again

I am falling in love again.
I know it because every time I think of you I face those familiar feelings that signify new romance and I am struck with the excitement of new love.
Every time we talk, I feel the drunken butterflies move around in the pit of my stomach and I know that I am falling in love with you.
When you smile at me and I become flush with the warm fuzzies that wash over me, it tells me that I am falling in love with you.
That I entertain those awful nervous doubts that cause me to fidget in wonder as I ponder whether or not you like me is a sure sign that I am falling in love with you.
As I suffer through the nervous chills and sweaty palms every time my emotions lead me to act and I lean in to kiss you or reach out to hold you, I know that I am falling in love with you.
Our late night conversations about everything and nothing leave me tired in the mornings yet I cannot rest until after I talk to you…. I am falling.
Tired in the morning after late night talking, my thoughts are of you and I am energized and able to start my day…….. I am falling.
Working through my day, you steal into my mind and I imagine a life with you seen through rose colored glasses. I think there is no one better and I know that I am falling in love with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love it! send it to Halmark. No...start your own greeting card company. Yeah, that's it. Start your own company.