Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In my mind

I see you in my mind
Smiling softly at me
Inviting me with your eyes
To share in the company of your love.

I see you in my mind
Sexy and fine
Curvy and divine
Wearing nakedness like a designer dress
Your body compels me to lust.

I see you in my mind
With tears in your eyes
As your heart warms
And agrees to love me forever.

I see you come, as I stand at this alter
Watching my world and my joy approach
To embark with me on life’s greatest adventure
To share my life and bare my love
As I respect and adore you forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This piece represents what every woman desires to hear from her man... that he would think of her in that light... and have anticipation of sharing his life with her. It made me tear up... Beautiful sentiment.

Unknown said...

I agree with "ain't no tellin.
great piece Broh.