Friday, October 31, 2008

Love Rhyme

My dreams came true when I met you
Blessed from above you, you gave me your love
Together forever, happy and free is how we vow to always be.
Live at five and free from jive,
Our love is an epic eclipsing all others.
I am yours and you are mine, fine and divine, like real sweet wine.
Soft to the touch and easy on the eyes, I fell for you at my first view.
Your love is the flood that filled the void of a lonely and hungry heart.
Your love is the light that brightens my path, lightening my load of my road weary past.
Your love is an addiction; infecting and dissecting, flowing and growing, until I’m afflicted.
I THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU
DON’T LEAVE ME!
I WANT YOU, STAY WITH ME, PLEASE BABY
PLEASE NEED ME!
The source of my pulse and reason to my being,
You are the season I need to believe in.
If your heart is the hive, I need money to survive,
Your love is the honey that keeps me alive.
Let’s take the chance to find romance
As we dance around the circumstance of this happenstance.
I will revolve around the orbit of your love
If you resolve to evolve to the habit of our love.
I THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU, I NEED YOU
DON’T LEAVE ME!
I WANT YOU, STAY WITH ME, PLEASE BABY! PLEASE NEED ME!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's sounds really needy... not hot.

Sis aka Tamala