Friday, October 3, 2008

Canvas

The light is low. The music is slow, sensual and groovy. As I watch you wind and twerk to the rhythms, I wonder just how far the mood will take you. The room empties away as I focus on you and soon there is no one else in the club but you and I. I am next to you listening to you moan and groan with closed eyes as you ‘feel’ the music.
Dancing, you cross your arms across your stomach, bend your knees and continue to sway to the sexy sounds of the music. As your language suggests passion, I wonder about the softness of your body and the warmth of your embrace. Aroused, I know that the scent of your perfume and heat of your sex will excite me. Holding your waist and grinding against your sex, I wonder if the electricity of the mood will lead you to look into my eyes and invite me to kiss you. Carefully, you throw an arm around my neck and pull me closer for the kiss all the while looking at me with lust on your face. As I notice you playfully biting the corner of your bottom lip, I wonder if this kiss will lead to me tracing my hands across your curves, flirting with your hidden treasures and discovering the hotspots of your body.
A sigh escapes your mouth as our electricity ignites the rising passion that announces the desires of your hardened nipples, throbbing bulb and dripping wetness yearning to be touched, kissed and caressed. Slowly, you turn from me placing your perfectly shaped rear firmly against my hardness. Reaching forward to hold you I place my hands where your hips and thighs meet resting my thumbs close to your wetness. Excited, I wonder what kind of passion your yearnings require. Will it be the fast, hard and loud encounter with heated strokes of my shaft that caress your clit to the point of rapid and unexpected convulsions ending with commanding screams of orgasm or will you prefer the soft grind of the slow torture of my lips kissing the inside of your thighs and the suckling of your clit with my warm tongue that ends in the harsh and whispered moans of ecstasy?
However you choose, your body will be my stage and you will be my audience witnessing a sexual performance of grandeur. Your body will be the canvas of my erotic masterpiece and you will shudder in surrender wet and spent. When this evening ends, you will bow and hail me King and Conqueror of the domain that is your lust.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it hot in here or is it just me? Very provocative. This tale lead to visions, as if it were manifesting on screen.

santadios said...

you're sure you didn't lift this from a copy of temptations or something...kidding...very vivid,my advice?...get laid,real quick...lol...seriously,it's quite vivid.This may not be important,but I'm not sure that a song can be sensual and groovy at the same time it's either one or the other.I feel passion though heady is a slow process if done right,but then,that's me...what do I know.

Anonymous said...

Wish you could read it all aloud to me.

oso pimping said...

@ anonymous let me know how to reach you and i will.

Unknown said...

Whhhell! that's all a big sister can say about that. (*_~)